Raymond J Pan, MD
Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- Kontos A, Pan R, Kouros E. Mental Health Manifestations of Concussion. In: Hong E and Rao A. editors. Mental Health in the Athlete: Modern Perspectives and Novel Challenges for the Sports Medicine Provider. Switzerland: Springer; 2020. p.149-163.
- Kontos A, Pan R, Kouros E. Mental Health Manifestations of Concussion. In Mental Health in the Athlete: Modern Perspectives and Novel Challenges for the Sports Medicine Provider. Ed. Hong E and Rao A 2019
- Pan R, Birmaher B, Ehmann MA, Kolko D. Scale for Childrens Affective Reactivity: Psychometrics, Replication, and Extension. Presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, October 24-29, 2006
- Pan R, Daviss WB, Birmaher B. Stimulant Treatment in ADHD Youth with Parental Bipolar Disorder. Presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, October 24-29, 2006
- Davis WR, Pan R, Perel JM. Buproprion for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity and Comorbid Disorders. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 3(1), Jan 2003
- Behavioral Health and Concussions, UPMC Rooney Center for Sports Medicine Grand Rounds, September 20, 2018
- Psychiatric symptoms in Concussion Management, Pittsburgh Mercy Medical Staff Meeting, March 26, 2018
- Role of Psychiatrist in Concussion Management, UPMC Physician Resources CME Courses, March 13, 2018
- Q & A: Panic Attacks, Anxiety and Concussion, UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program website (rethinkconcussions.upmc.edu), December 2017
- Psychiatric Symptoms in Athletes, UPMC Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers, September 20, 2017
- Concussion and Mental Health Roundtable. IU BrainSTEPS. Presentation at the Westmoreland County Intermediate Unit, Greensburg, PA, May 16, 2019.
- Crisis Intervention in Children and Adolescents. Presentation for Allegheny County and City of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, December 7, 2016
- Suicide in School Aged Children. Presented at Excela Latrobe Hospital, Latrobe, PA, November 19, 2010
- ADHD, Watson Institute Focus on Children. Broadcast on the Pittsburgh Cable News Channel (PCNC), Pittsburgh, PA, February 2009
- Symptoms on Adolescent Depression: Helping, Hoping, and Coping. Presented at the University of Pittsburgh School of Education, Pittsburgh, PA, March 31, 2008
Congratulations to the Latest Graduates of the Clinician-Educator Faculty Development Program
Earlier this month, the most recent class of early-career clinician-educator faculty graduated from the Clinician-Educator Faculty Development Program (CEFDP), an intensive two-year Department of Psychiatry career development initiative. The CEFDP enhances the careers of clinician-educator faculty at the assistant professor level through facilitating mentor-mentee relationships, expanding academic skill sets...