Andrea F DiMartini, MD
Education & Training
- DiMartini A, Dew MA, Liu Q, Simpson MA, Ladner DP, Smith AR, Zee J, Abbey S, Gillespie BW, Weinrieb R, Mandell MS, Fisher RA, Emond JC, Freise CE, Sherker AH, Butt Z. Social and financial outcomes of living liver donation: A prospective investigation within the Adult-to-Adult Living Liver Cohort Study-2 (A2ALL-2). Am J Transplant. 2017;17(4):1081-1096. PMID 27647626, PMCID 5359081.
- Rogal S, Dew MA, Fontes P, DiMartini A. Early Treatment of Depressive Symptoms Improves Post-Transplant Survival. Am J Transplant. 2013: 13(4): 928-935, April. PMC3618550.
- DiMartini A, Cruz RJ, Dew MA, Fitzgerald MG, Chiappetta L, Myaskovsky L, DeVera ME. Motives and Decision Making of Potential Living Liver Donors: Comparisons Between Gender, Relationships and Ambivalence. Am J Transplant 12(1):136-151 2012 Jan. PMID: 22081865.
- DiMartini A, Dew MA, Chaiffetz D, Fitzgerald MG, deVera ME, Fontes P. Early Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms After Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver Disease Predicts Long-term Survival Am J Transplant 11(6):1287-95, 2011 Jun. PMC4133126.
- DiMartini A, Dew MA, Day N, Fitzgerald MG, Jones BL, deVera ME, Fontes P. Trajectories of Alcohol Consumption Following Liver Transplantation. Am J Transplant, 2010 10(10): 2305-2312, October 2010. PMC3040647.
Career Milestone - Andrea DiMartini, MD
Please join us in congratulating Andrea DiMartini, MD on her promotion to Professor of Psychiatry and Surgery. Following her residency at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC (WPIC), Dr. DiMartini was appointed to the University of Pittsburgh Department of Psychiatry faculty in 1991. She was promoted to associate professor in 2001 and also holds secondary faculty appointments in the Department of...
Accomplishments of Department of Psychiatry Faculty and Residents Highlighted at Annual Meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
The Department of Psychiatry was well represented at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM) in New Orleans, Louisiana. The theme for the meeting was The Art and Science of Communication in Psychosomatic Medicine. Department of Psychiatry faculty and residents were featured speakers for 11 presentations and courses, and the poster session featured the work of 10 residents and their faculty...
Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Honors Work of Dr. Andrea DiMartini with 2011 Research Award
Andrea F. DiMartini, MD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Surgery, was presented with the 2011 Research Award by the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine at the Academy's annual meeting in Phoenix, AZ on November 18, 2011. Dr. DiMartini received the award in recognition for her outstanding contributions to the field of transplant psychiatry. Dr. DiMartini has worked for nearly 20 years as a clinician and...