“It was fantastic to see all my Psychiatry people!” – The Pitt Psychiatry Research Half Day and Research Resources Revue
On October 5, 2021, Pitt Psychiatry faculty members, trainees, and staff gathered—masked and socially distanced—in person once again for the Department’s Research Half Day and Research Resources Revue.
This unique, combined event featured 96 posters highlighting the latest basic, translational, and clinical research findings from Department investigators, including health disparities research. Sixteen Research Resources Revue posters highlighted programs, studies, data sets, and other valuable resources available to for scientists at all levels to enhance their research activities.
Following the event, Poster Awards were presented to the following investigators:
- Tessa Botkin, BS (Research Assistant)
- M. Nicole Buckley, BA (Research Specialist)
- Samuel Dienel, BS (Graduate Student)
- Kristen Eckstrand, MD, PhD (Postdoctoral Scholar)
- Samuel Elliott, BS (Graduate Student)
- Matt Geramita, MD, PhD (Psychiatry Resident)
- Sam-Moon Kim, PhD (Postdoctoral Associate)
- Antonija Kolobaric, ScB (Graduate Student)
- Julia Longenecker, PhD (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Rebecca Rohac, BS (Research Specialist)
- Skye Satz, BS (Research Specialist)
- Shreya Sheth, MA (Research Associate)
- Dana Smith, BA (Graduate Student)
- Salome Vanwoerden, PhD (Postdoctoral Fellow)
Thank you to all who attended and congratulations to the awardees!