Education & Training
- Yeh CH; Suen LK; Shen J; Chien LC; Liang Z; Glick RM; Morone NE; Chasens ER. Changes in Sleep with Auricular Point Acupressure for Chronic Low Back Pain. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. 14(3):279-94, 2016 May-Jun.
- Schneider MJ, Haas M, Stevans J, Glick R, Landsittel D. A comparison of spinal manipulation methods and usual medical care for low back pain: a randomized clinical trial. Spine. 2015.
- Greco CM, Yu L, Johnston KL, Dodds NE, Morone NE, Glick RM, SchneiderMJ, Klem ML, McFarland CE, Lawrence S, Colditz J, Maihoefer CC, Jonas WB, Ryan ND, Pilkonis PA. Measuring nonspecific factors in treatment: item banks that assess the healthcare experience and attitudes from the patient's perspective. Quality of Life Research. Nov 12, 2015, 26563249.
- Glick RM, Matsumoto M, Chen X, Cheng Y, Smith P, Balk JL, Greco CM, Bovbjerg DH. Acupuncture for Cancer-Related Pain: An Open Clinical Trial. Medical Acupuncture. 2015, 27(3), 188-193.
- Glick RM, Teverovsky E. Mind-Body Techniques to Improve Coping and Stress Response. In Complementary and Integrative Therapies for Mental Health and Aging. Lavretsky H, Sajatovic M, Reynolds C. Oxford University Press. NY. 2016.
- Glick RM. Integrative Mental Health in 2015. Adv Integr Med. 2015, 2(1): 1-2. 2015 April.
- Sarris J, Glick R, Hoenders R, Duffy J, Lake J. Integrative mental healthcare White Paper: Establishing a new paradigm through research, education, and clinical guidelines. Adv Integr Med. 2014, 1(1): 9-16.
- Glick RM, Azzam PN. Psychiatric Evaluation and Management of Pain. In Psychosomatic Medicine. Ackerman KD, DiMartini AF. Oxford University Press. NY. 2015.
- Glick RM. Desai KM. Lovett E. Farrah R. Low Dog T. Integrative medicine. Oncology: focus on breast cancer. FP Essentials. 2013, 406: 29-33.
- Dicianno BE, Glick RM, Sowa GA, Boninger ML. Processes and outcomes from a Medical Student Research Training Program in Integrative, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine. A J Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 95(10): 779-786 2016 Oct.
- Guerrera MP, Glick RM, Sierpina VS, Benn R. Integrative medicine increasing in family medicine residency programs. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2008, 21(2):170-1.
Ronald Glick, MD Appointed Associate Professor by Pitt School of Medicine
Ronald Glick, MD is a recognized leader in integrative medicine and focuses his practice on integrative approaches to chronic pain management and psychiatry. His unique skill set includes acupuncture, biofeedback, prolotherapy, and multi-modality mental health interventions, enabling him to treat patients with the most refractory clinical needs at the intersection of pain management, mental health, and integrative...