Youeun Song, MD
Education & Training
Research InterestsSelected Research Publications & Products
- Bodea CA, Middleton FA, Melhem NM, Klei L, Song Y, Tiobech J, Marumoto P, Yano V, Faraone SV, Roeder K, Myles-Worsley M, Devlin B, Byerley W. Analysis of shared haplotypes amongst Palauans maps loci for psychotic disorders to 4q28 and 5q23-q31. Molecular Neuropsychiatry. 2017 Feb;2(4):173-184.
- Chaste P, Sanders SJ, Mohan KN, Klei L, Song Y, Murtha MT, Hus V, Lowe JK, Willsey AJ, Moreno-De-Luca D, Yu TW, Fombonne E, Geschwind D, Grice DE, Ledbetter DH, Lord C, Mane SM, Martin DM, Morrow EM, Walsh CA, Sutcliffe JS, State MW, Martin CL, Devlin B, Beaudet AL, Cook EH Jr, Kim SJ. Modest impact on risk for autism spectrum disorder of rare copy number variants at 15q11.2, specifically breakpoints 1 to 2. Autism Res. 2014 Jun;7(3):355-62.
- Sanders SJ, Murtha MT, Gupta AR, Murdoch JD, Raubeson MJ, Willsey AJ, Ercan-Sencicek AG, Dilullo NM, Parikshak NN, Stein JL, Walker MF, Ober GT, Nicloe AT, Song Y, El-Fishawy P, Murtha R, Choi M, Overton JD, Bjornson RD, Carrierio NJ, Meyer KA, Bilguvar K, Mane SM, Sestan N, Lifton RP, Gunel M, Roeder K, Geschwind D, Devlin B, State MW. De novo point mutations, revealed by whole-exome sequencing, are strongly associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Nature. 2012 Apr 4;485(7397):237-41.
- Fernandez TV, Sanders SJ, Yurkiewicz IR, Ercan-Sencicek AG, Kim YS, Fishman DO, Raubeson MJ, Song Y, Yasuno K, Ho WSC, Bilguvar K, Leckman JF, King RA, Gilbert DL, Heiman GA, Tischfield JA, Hoekstra PJ, Hakkonarson H, Mane SM, Gunel M, State MW. Rare Copy Number Variants in Tourette Syndrome Disrupt Genes in Histaminergic Pathways and Overlap with Autism. Biol Psychiatry. 2012 Mar 1;71(5):392-402.
- Sanders SJ, Ercan-Sencicek AG, Hus V, Luo R, Murtha MT, Moreno-De-Luca D, Chu SH, Moreau MP, Gupta AR, Thomson SA, Mason CE, Bilguvar K, Celestino-Soper PB, Choi M, Crawford EL, Davis L, Davis Wright NR, Dhodapkar RM, Dicola M, Dilullo NM, Fernandez TV, Fielding-Singh V, Fishman DO, Frahm S, Garagaloyan R, Goh GS, Kammela S, Klei L, Lowe JK, Lund SC, McGrew AD, Meyer KA, Moffat WJ, Murdoch JD, O'Roak BJ, Ober GT, Pottenger RS, Raubeson MJ, Song Y, Wang Q, Yaspan BL, Yu TW, Yurkiewicz IR, Beaudet AL, Cantor RM, Curland M, Grice DE, Gnel M, Lifton RP, Mane SM, Martin DM, Shaw CA, Sheldon M, Tischfield JA, Walsh CA, Morrow EM, Ledbetter DH, Fombonne E, Lord C, Martin CL, Brooks AI, Sutcliffe JS, Cook EH Jr, Geschwind D, Roeder K, Devlin B, State MW. Multiple Recurrent De Novo CNVs, Including Duplications of the 7q11.23 Williams Syndrome Region, Are Strongly Associated with Autism. Neuron. 70(5):863-85. 2011 Jun; 70(5): 863-885.
Congratulations to the 2021 Graduates of the Clinician-Educator Faculty Development Program
This month, the most recent class of early-career clinician-educator faculty graduated from the Clinician-Educator Faculty Development Program (CEFDP), a professional development opportunity for Department of Psychiatry early-career clinician-educators, specially designed to enhance clinical and academic skills, and to foster peer network connections. Because the transition to a faculty position in an academic...
The New & Improved Clinician Educator Faculty Development Program
The Clinician-Educator Faculty Development Program (CEFDP), now in its 10th year, is a professional development opportunity for Department of Psychiatry early-career clinician-educators (CEs), specially designed to enhance clinical and academic skills, and to foster peer network connections. This January, the CEFDP has relaunched with a fifth cohort and features an updated program structure designed to help...